Flexible Chimney Flue Liner Guide

What is flue liner for? Flue liner is used to line an existing chimney when installing a stove in a fireplace. It is not insulated and must not be used externally or through walls, for this you need twin wall flue. Do I need flue liner? Flue liner is super hard wearing, relatively cheap, easy […]

Twin wall flue size guide

1. Pipe and elbow diameters With twin wall flue pipe, the internal and external diameters are different. This is because they have 1 inch of insulation surrounding the inner pipe that makes the outer pipe 2 inches larger than the inner pipe. The diameters referred to always relate to the INTERNAL diameter of the pipes […]

Free delivery

On all orders over £125 (ex. VAT)

Easy 30 day returns

30 days money back guarantee

Lifetime warranty

On all Flexible Flue Liners

100% secure checkout

PayPal / MasterCard / Visa